How can I run a deployer module after the commit?2019 Community Moderator ElectionCustom Deployer Extension - SDL Web 8.5Page files disapear after failed publishingCapture successful Tridion page post publish event or action and trigger some custom codeorg.hibernate.ResourceClosedException: This TransactionCoordinator has been closedTransactional publishing, rollback and custom deployer modules interactionCan I have two processors on the same cd_deployer_conf.xml?Web 8.5 Deployer Configuration - deployer-config.xml - Deployer fails to startHow can I debug a Deployer customization in Web 8?Why a Deployer worker with Redis BinaryStore pauses execution then resumes?Limit SDL Publisher / Deployer packages in file sizeSDL Web 8.5 Custom Page Deployer - How to access component custom meta

TikZ: Centering dash pattern between two nodes

What historical events would have to change in order to make 19th century "steampunk" technology possible?

Is it "common practice in Fourier transform spectroscopy to multiply the measured interferogram by an apodizing function"? If so, why?

How to coordinate airplane tickets?

Obtaining database information and values in extended properties

How do conventional missiles fly?

Do Iron Man suits sport waste management systems?

Does int main() need a declaration on C++?

Does Germany produce more waste than the US?

Why do I get negative height?

Playstation Store wishlist notification when game goes on sale

What is required to make GPS signals available indoors?

Why was Sir Cadogan fired?

Eccentricity going to zero -- Geometric definition conic

Salesman text me from his personal phone

In Bayesian inference, why are some terms dropped from the posterior predictive?

How to travel Japan while expressing milk?

Why is the sentence "Das ist eine Nase" correct?

How does allowing Sneak Attack with improvised weapons imbalance gameplay at the table?

Is it a bad idea to plug the other end of ESD strap to wall ground?

What is this scratchy sound on the acoustic guitar called?

When handwriting 黄 (huáng; yellow) is it incorrect to have a disconnected 草 (cǎo; grass) radical on top?

Do creatures with a speed 0ft., fly 30ft. (hover) ever touch the ground?

Do parry bonuses stack?



How can I run a deployer module after the commit?



2019 Community Moderator ElectionCustom Deployer Extension - SDL Web 8.5Page files disapear after failed publishingCapture successful Tridion page post publish event or action and trigger some custom codeorg.hibernate.ResourceClosedException: This TransactionCoordinator has been closedTransactional publishing, rollback and custom deployer modules interactionCan I have two processors on the same cd_deployer_conf.xml?Web 8.5 Deployer Configuration - deployer-config.xml - Deployer fails to startHow can I debug a Deployer customization in Web 8?Why a Deployer worker with Redis BinaryStore pauses execution then resumes?Limit SDL Publisher / Deployer packages in file sizeSDL Web 8.5 Custom Page Deployer - How to access component custom meta










2















I am trying to create a custom deployer module which runs AFTER the content (in this case a page) has been committed to the broker database. I know that in UDP there are different pipelines, each representing a different stage in the deployment process (called Verbs in the code). By debugging the code and by looking at the deployer-conf.xml that SDL provides, I found out that there are at least the following Verbs (stages):



  • Prepare

  • Process

  • Content

  • PreCommit

  • Commit

  • Rollback

However, as far as I can tell, ALL these stages take place before the database transaction is committed.



I've tried the following XML configurations:



Verb=Process (added my steps to the steps that were already there)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeploy" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Class="com.tridion.deployer.modules.PageDeploy" Type="PageDeploy"/>
</Step>
<!-- removed other steps for clarity's sake -->
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=Commit (new pipeline created specifically for my module)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Commit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Commit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=PreCommit (also a new pipeline)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-PreCommit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="PreCommit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


In all cases, my module got triggered AFTER the out of the box page deploy module, but unfortunately BEFORE the database transaction had been committed.



I also tried the verb 'PostCommit' but that doesn't seem to exist. My module does not get triggered at all when I use that.



Is there any way to trigger my custom deployer module AFTER the database transaction has been committed?










share|improve this question
























  • what are you looking for? the markup for a deployer pipeline with custom module in it? tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/18757/…

    – Andrew William Ross
    3 hours ago











  • I have the markup, and I am able to trigger my module. But it comes too soon in the process, when the database commit has not yet been issued.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • Wait, isn't the XO post commit?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I updated the question with the various XML configurations I tried.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • oh so you require transaction to finish, get final state, and after that execute something?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago















2















I am trying to create a custom deployer module which runs AFTER the content (in this case a page) has been committed to the broker database. I know that in UDP there are different pipelines, each representing a different stage in the deployment process (called Verbs in the code). By debugging the code and by looking at the deployer-conf.xml that SDL provides, I found out that there are at least the following Verbs (stages):



  • Prepare

  • Process

  • Content

  • PreCommit

  • Commit

  • Rollback

However, as far as I can tell, ALL these stages take place before the database transaction is committed.



I've tried the following XML configurations:



Verb=Process (added my steps to the steps that were already there)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeploy" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Class="com.tridion.deployer.modules.PageDeploy" Type="PageDeploy"/>
</Step>
<!-- removed other steps for clarity's sake -->
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=Commit (new pipeline created specifically for my module)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Commit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Commit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=PreCommit (also a new pipeline)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-PreCommit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="PreCommit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


In all cases, my module got triggered AFTER the out of the box page deploy module, but unfortunately BEFORE the database transaction had been committed.



I also tried the verb 'PostCommit' but that doesn't seem to exist. My module does not get triggered at all when I use that.



Is there any way to trigger my custom deployer module AFTER the database transaction has been committed?










share|improve this question
























  • what are you looking for? the markup for a deployer pipeline with custom module in it? tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/18757/…

    – Andrew William Ross
    3 hours ago











  • I have the markup, and I am able to trigger my module. But it comes too soon in the process, when the database commit has not yet been issued.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • Wait, isn't the XO post commit?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I updated the question with the various XML configurations I tried.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • oh so you require transaction to finish, get final state, and after that execute something?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago













2












2








2








I am trying to create a custom deployer module which runs AFTER the content (in this case a page) has been committed to the broker database. I know that in UDP there are different pipelines, each representing a different stage in the deployment process (called Verbs in the code). By debugging the code and by looking at the deployer-conf.xml that SDL provides, I found out that there are at least the following Verbs (stages):



  • Prepare

  • Process

  • Content

  • PreCommit

  • Commit

  • Rollback

However, as far as I can tell, ALL these stages take place before the database transaction is committed.



I've tried the following XML configurations:



Verb=Process (added my steps to the steps that were already there)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeploy" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Class="com.tridion.deployer.modules.PageDeploy" Type="PageDeploy"/>
</Step>
<!-- removed other steps for clarity's sake -->
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=Commit (new pipeline created specifically for my module)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Commit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Commit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=PreCommit (also a new pipeline)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-PreCommit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="PreCommit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


In all cases, my module got triggered AFTER the out of the box page deploy module, but unfortunately BEFORE the database transaction had been committed.



I also tried the verb 'PostCommit' but that doesn't seem to exist. My module does not get triggered at all when I use that.



Is there any way to trigger my custom deployer module AFTER the database transaction has been committed?










share|improve this question
















I am trying to create a custom deployer module which runs AFTER the content (in this case a page) has been committed to the broker database. I know that in UDP there are different pipelines, each representing a different stage in the deployment process (called Verbs in the code). By debugging the code and by looking at the deployer-conf.xml that SDL provides, I found out that there are at least the following Verbs (stages):



  • Prepare

  • Process

  • Content

  • PreCommit

  • Commit

  • Rollback

However, as far as I can tell, ALL these stages take place before the database transaction is committed.



I've tried the following XML configurations:



Verb=Process (added my steps to the steps that were already there)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeploy" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Class="com.tridion.deployer.modules.PageDeploy" Type="PageDeploy"/>
</Step>
<!-- removed other steps for clarity's sake -->
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=Commit (new pipeline created specifically for my module)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Commit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="Commit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


Verb=PreCommit (also a new pipeline)



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-PreCommit-Deploy" Action="Deploy" Verb="PreCommit">
<Steps>
<Step Id="PageDeployFast" Factory="com.sdl.delivery.deployer.steps.TridionExecutableStepFactory">
<Module Type="PageDeploy" Class="com.tridion.storage.extension.deployer.SolrPageDeploy" />
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>


In all cases, my module got triggered AFTER the out of the box page deploy module, but unfortunately BEFORE the database transaction had been committed.



I also tried the verb 'PostCommit' but that doesn't seem to exist. My module does not get triggered at all when I use that.



Is there any way to trigger my custom deployer module AFTER the database transaction has been committed?







web8.5 deployer deployer-extension sites-9 deployer-conf






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 3 hours ago







Quirijn

















asked 3 hours ago









QuirijnQuirijn

4,505931




4,505931












  • what are you looking for? the markup for a deployer pipeline with custom module in it? tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/18757/…

    – Andrew William Ross
    3 hours ago











  • I have the markup, and I am able to trigger my module. But it comes too soon in the process, when the database commit has not yet been issued.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • Wait, isn't the XO post commit?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I updated the question with the various XML configurations I tried.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • oh so you require transaction to finish, get final state, and after that execute something?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago

















  • what are you looking for? the markup for a deployer pipeline with custom module in it? tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/18757/…

    – Andrew William Ross
    3 hours ago











  • I have the markup, and I am able to trigger my module. But it comes too soon in the process, when the database commit has not yet been issued.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • Wait, isn't the XO post commit?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I updated the question with the various XML configurations I tried.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • oh so you require transaction to finish, get final state, and after that execute something?

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago
















what are you looking for? the markup for a deployer pipeline with custom module in it? tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/18757/…

– Andrew William Ross
3 hours ago





what are you looking for? the markup for a deployer pipeline with custom module in it? tridion.stackexchange.com/questions/18757/…

– Andrew William Ross
3 hours ago













I have the markup, and I am able to trigger my module. But it comes too soon in the process, when the database commit has not yet been issued.

– Quirijn
3 hours ago





I have the markup, and I am able to trigger my module. But it comes too soon in the process, when the database commit has not yet been issued.

– Quirijn
3 hours ago













Wait, isn't the XO post commit?

– Marko Milic
3 hours ago





Wait, isn't the XO post commit?

– Marko Milic
3 hours ago













I updated the question with the various XML configurations I tried.

– Quirijn
3 hours ago





I updated the question with the various XML configurations I tried.

– Quirijn
3 hours ago













oh so you require transaction to finish, get final state, and after that execute something?

– Marko Milic
3 hours ago





oh so you require transaction to finish, get final state, and after that execute something?

– Marko Milic
3 hours ago










2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes


















2














You should be able to add a pipeline element after the "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipeline which then should act as a PostCommit. In XO, the same happens:



<!-- Add the following pipelines after the existing "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipelines -->
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer























  • hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

    – Quirijn
    2 hours ago


















0














https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20Tridion%20Sites-v1/GUID-93347DFB-D6EB-4398-A78D-220B7FD685E3



Go to your Content Deployer's config folder, and open deployer-conf.xml for editing.
Find the last Pipeline section in the file, and add the following two Pipeline sections below the last Pipeline section in the file:



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Undeploy-PostCommit" Action="Undeploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentUnDeploy" />
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer




















  • 1





    Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

    – Andrew William Ross
    2 hours ago











Your Answer








StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "485"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftridion.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f19954%2fhow-can-i-run-a-deployer-module-after-the-commit%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes








2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









2














You should be able to add a pipeline element after the "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipeline which then should act as a PostCommit. In XO, the same happens:



<!-- Add the following pipelines after the existing "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipelines -->
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer























  • hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

    – Quirijn
    2 hours ago















2














You should be able to add a pipeline element after the "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipeline which then should act as a PostCommit. In XO, the same happens:



<!-- Add the following pipelines after the existing "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipelines -->
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer























  • hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

    – Quirijn
    2 hours ago













2












2








2







You should be able to add a pipeline element after the "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipeline which then should act as a PostCommit. In XO, the same happens:



<!-- Add the following pipelines after the existing "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipelines -->
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer













You should be able to add a pipeline element after the "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipeline which then should act as a PostCommit. In XO, the same happens:



<!-- Add the following pipelines after the existing "Tridion-Commit-TX" pipelines -->
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>






share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered 3 hours ago









RaimondRaimond

6,9131329




6,9131329












  • hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

    – Quirijn
    2 hours ago

















  • hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

    – Marko Milic
    3 hours ago











  • I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

    – Quirijn
    2 hours ago
















hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

– Marko Milic
3 hours ago





hahah raimond you had quicker fingers. :D in any case, here is the link: docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/…

– Marko Milic
3 hours ago













I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

– Quirijn
2 hours ago





I guess in my case I should have a Module instead of a Transformer in that step? And does the Id of the Step matter?

– Quirijn
2 hours ago











0














https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20Tridion%20Sites-v1/GUID-93347DFB-D6EB-4398-A78D-220B7FD685E3



Go to your Content Deployer's config folder, and open deployer-conf.xml for editing.
Find the last Pipeline section in the file, and add the following two Pipeline sections below the last Pipeline section in the file:



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Undeploy-PostCommit" Action="Undeploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentUnDeploy" />
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer




















  • 1





    Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

    – Andrew William Ross
    2 hours ago















0














https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20Tridion%20Sites-v1/GUID-93347DFB-D6EB-4398-A78D-220B7FD685E3



Go to your Content Deployer's config folder, and open deployer-conf.xml for editing.
Find the last Pipeline section in the file, and add the following two Pipeline sections below the last Pipeline section in the file:



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Undeploy-PostCommit" Action="Undeploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentUnDeploy" />
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer




















  • 1





    Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

    – Andrew William Ross
    2 hours ago













0












0








0







https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20Tridion%20Sites-v1/GUID-93347DFB-D6EB-4398-A78D-220B7FD685E3



Go to your Content Deployer's config folder, and open deployer-conf.xml for editing.
Find the last Pipeline section in the file, and add the following two Pipeline sections below the last Pipeline section in the file:



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Undeploy-PostCommit" Action="Undeploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentUnDeploy" />
</Steps>
</Pipeline>





share|improve this answer















https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20Tridion%20Sites-v1/GUID-93347DFB-D6EB-4398-A78D-220B7FD685E3



Go to your Content Deployer's config folder, and open deployer-conf.xml for editing.
Find the last Pipeline section in the file, and add the following two Pipeline sections below the last Pipeline section in the file:



<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Process-PostCommit" Action="Deploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentDeploy">
<Transformer Class="com.tridion.transformer.TCDLDefaultTransformer"/>
</Step>
</Steps>
</Pipeline>
<Pipeline Id="Tridion-Undeploy-PostCommit" Action="Undeploy" Verb="Process">
<Steps>
<Step Id="XoContentFragmentUnDeploy" />
</Steps>
</Pipeline>






share|improve this answer














share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer








edited 2 hours ago

























answered 3 hours ago









Andrew William RossAndrew William Ross

1,469718




1,469718







  • 1





    Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

    – Andrew William Ross
    2 hours ago












  • 1





    Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

    – Quirijn
    3 hours ago











  • thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

    – Andrew William Ross
    2 hours ago







1




1





Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

– Quirijn
3 hours ago





Hi Andrew, I think the first <Pipeline...> element went missing in your answer. Could you add that? Meanwhile, I will try it out.

– Quirijn
3 hours ago













thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

– Andrew William Ross
2 hours ago





thanks did from my phone.. tricky ;)

– Andrew William Ross
2 hours ago

















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Tridion Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftridion.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f19954%2fhow-can-i-run-a-deployer-module-after-the-commit%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

What is the best defense strategy for Survival in Grand Theft Auto Online?What is JP used for in Grand Theft Auto Online?How do I setup a Crew HQ in Grand Theft Auto Online?How does stealth work in Grand Theft Auto Online?Is it possible to own more than 10 cars in Grand Theft Auto online?Where to find truck/trailers in Grand Theft Auto OnlineWhat are some of the best missions to do on Grand Theft Auto 5 onlineFastest Car in Grand Theft Auto V PCHow to setup a Crew vs Crew online session in Grand Theft Auto Online?Grand theft auto 5 crossplayingRestart Grand Theft Auto V Online?

Благоевград Съдържание География | История | Население | Политика | Икономика и инфрастуктура | Здравеопазване | Образование и наука | Култура и забавления | Забележителности | Личности | Литература | Външни препратки | Бележки | Навигация42°01′18.99″ с. ш. 23°05′51″ и. д. / 42.021944° с. ш. 23.0975° и. д.*БлагоевградразширитередактиранеОфициален уебсайт на община БлагоевградНовинарски портал на Благоевград – blagoevgrad.euСайтове за БлагоевградНационален статистически институтdariknews.bgГригоровичъ, Викторъ. „Очеркъ путешествія по Европейской Турціи“. Москва, 1877.Стрезов, Георги. Два санджака от Източна Македония. Периодично списание на Българското книжовно дружество в Средец, кн. XXXVII и XXXVIII, 1891, стр. 18 – 19.Македония. Етнография и статистикаГаджанов, Димитър Г. Мюсюлманското население в Новоосвободените земи, в: Научна експедиция в Македония и Поморавието 1916, Военноиздателски комплекс „Св. Георги Победоносец“, Университетско издателство „Св. Климент Охридски“, София, 1993, стр. 244.паметник на незнайния четник&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a „История на днешен Благоевград“, взето от www.museumblg.com на 16 март 2010 г.„Справка за населението на град Благоевград, община Благоевград, област Благоевград, НСИ“„The population of all towns and villages in Blagoevgrad Province with 50 inhabitants or more according to census results and latest official estimates“„Ethnic composition, all places: 2011 census“История на Неврокопска епархия.Национален статистически институтМюсюлманско изповедание. Главно мюфтийствоНационален публичен регистър на храмовете в БългарияМюсюлманско изповедание. Главно мюфтийствоwww.dnes.bg Джамията в Благоевград не била паленаwww.sesc-bg.orgСписък на побратимени градовеТехническо побратимяванеГУМ грейва в цветовете на нощен Лас Вегас под името „Largo“, „МОЛ Благоевград“..., в. „Струма“grabo.bgwww.cinemaxbg.comррр4238731-067cad53a-0546-417b-a3d3-51e49b1d2232147736077147736077

Is it possible to log your Steam account into two computers at once? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowHow do I continue downloading a game in Steam while playing?Can I safely uninstall games purchased from Steam?Steam repeatedly pauses downloadsSteam game from Mac to PCCan I choose which library to install a game to using the remote-download feature?How to download Windows games from Steam onto a Linux computer?Steam Chat completely dropping messagesThe Steam App Won't Connect to WifiWhy is my Steam Client acting so slow?What else do I need to copy over/edit to make my game appear in the Steam Library?Downloading Steam games on different family laptops